Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why I Love Halloween!


I love Halloween for the following reasons:

1-Cool decorations

2- Fun Parties

3- Great Candy!

I was sitting around the other day and figured out that those candy pumpkins made by Brach's are the absolute best candy of all time. Terry and I have gone through about 10 bags of those things since the middle of September. I always get freaky when I don't see them on the shelf at the store. The other day I was in Walgreen's and found them on sale for $1.00 a bag. Sweet!!

My least favorite Halloween candy is SweetTarts. I used to get mad when I was a kid when people would give apples or popcorn balls. Now people who give toothbrushes and stickers are lame. This year we are passing out Hot Tamales, Mike&Ikes, Laffy Taffy and Runts. Hope you come to see me!!

3 comments:

Tyanya said...

We'll be over, but we want you to bust the Mountain Dew and chocolate out of your food storage j/k. Your blog is great, and your grave"yard" looks awesome!

Rex said...

If we could we would send Alex over to Trick or Treat but it's a little far to drive. I guess you'll just have to send some to him in the mail.

TheTandyFamily said...

We would totally come by to see you if we were closer. I can't believe that you guys have been able to eat so many of the Brach's pumpkins. I seriously eat like 3 and I feel sick to my stomach because they are so sweet. However, if Reese's peanut butter cups(my favorite) were on sale for $1.00 a bag I would be thrilled.